Flying Rubber Emoticon

a emoticon fly like flubber


The flying rubber emoticon, also known as flubber. This emoticon was inspired from the movie Flubber.

  • Emoticon Box [?]
  • Designed by: Erni
    Rating: Click, if you like the emoticon. 1 like it
  • Smiliar Emotes: Movie
  • Zoom: zoom in zoom out
  • Change Background: dark background light background
  • BBCode:
  • HTML:
  • URL:

Leave a Reply